Bonus Lesson #1
How to not give in to your toddler's tantrums.
Bonus Lesson #2
How to manage your own emotions and frustrations when your child is going through an emotional storm
Bonus Lesson #3
What to do when you don't know how to handle a situation or behavior.
Navigating the emotional toddler stage can be a handful as littles continuously test your limits (aka push your buttons) and try out your patience.
Their big emotions + frustrations also often end up in massive meltdowns or tantrums, and chances are sometimes you feel helpless not knowing how to help them, or you feel frustrated and exhausted because you feel like you're constantly walking on eggshells afraid something will set them off.
In this online course we’re going to get to the core reason why tantrums are happening in your family, and you’ll get simple actionable strategies on how to prevent tantrums, how to deal with them in the moment, and how to move on from them.
- LESSON 1: Core traits and behaviour milestones of toddlers
- LESSON 2: Why you may be having a hard time setting boundaries
- LESSON 3: What to do when your toddler is pushing boundaries + testing limits
- LESSON 4: How to confidently set limits + boundaries (The GAME PLAN)
- LESSON 5: What triggers the tantrums + emotional storms?
- LESSON 6: The 5 most ineffective strategies to handle tantrums + the effects
- LESSON 7: The connection between crying + tantrums
- LESSON 8: Top 10 strategies to preventing tantrums + meltdowns
- LESSON 9: How to handle their frustrations + BIG emotions when they don't get their way
- LESSON 10: How to confidently handle a full-blown tantrum
- LESSON 11: How to handle the tantrum if they're being destructive, hurting themselves, you or others
- LESSON 12: How to rebuild connection after the tantrum
- Teeth brushing FREE PREVIEW
- Clean up
- Diaper changes
- When they do something they know they’re not suppose to...
- Having a hard time listening
- Reducing power struggles
- Setting limits
- Pushing Boundaries
- Testing your limits
- What to do when my toddler isn't cooperating?
- Flopping on the street
- Navigating big emotions FREE PREVIEW
- Taking turns
- Learning to wait
- BONUS LESSON 1: How to not give in to the tantrums
- BONUS LESSON 2: How to manage your own emotions + frustrations when your child is going through an emotional storm
- BONUS LESSON 3: What to do when you don't know how to handle a situation
- E-Book: 7 Simple Steps to Less Meltdowns + Calmer Days
- Moving Forward
Cherrie is an early childhood educator (ECE), author & positive parenting coach who specializes in baby, toddler, and preschooler development. She has a background in child psychology and a M. Ed from the University of British Columbia.
Over the past 10 years, Cherrie has been helping new parents learn how to foster their young children’s development using a play-based approach. Teaching parents how to nurture social and emotional intelligence from birth is her superpower. She also helps families navigate their little one’s challenging behaviors with confidence and compassion.
Who is The Toddler Tantrums Course for?
Parents, grandparents, caregivers, etc. with children 3.5 years old and under.
How much is the course?
All of the course content, bonus lessons and video library is available to you from the comfort of your own home for $179.
It is also mobile friendly, so you can go thru the short and easy to digest lessons on your phone when you a few minutes to spare in your day.
How do I access the course?
The course is available on a secure members-only site with a specific login personalized to your account.
Details on how to access everything will be emailed to you once registration is complete. Please make sure you add email@example.com to your email contacts so our emails don’t end up in your junk mail.
How long do I have access to the course?
The course is designed for you to work through the content at your own pace so you’ll have access to all the lessons for as long as you want. Once you’ve completed the course, you can also revisit the material for refreshers as you journey through the toddler phase.
Can I share this course with family members?
We do recommend going through the material with your spouse/partner to learn and practice together, because the consistency in how you manage behaviours in your home will make it a lot easier for your child to follow along.
If you have friends who could benefit from this content as well, please share this course page with them so they can purchase the material we’ve worked so hard to put together.
What if I need more support?
Whether you're needing technical support to access the content or you're looking for more customized support, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you've finished the whole program, implemented the strategies consistently, completed all homework assignments and feel like you didn't get any value from the program, contact us so we can make things right.